Eight interesting things collected from interesting web sites:
- No booth babes? No magicians? No speakers? No Powerpoint malfunctions? What the hell kind of tech conference is DOMAINFest Europe? At least the beer will be cheap.
- Speaking of Prague, you can add UDRP to the list of things that are cheaper in the Czech Republic.
- Elliot Silver wags his finger at Disney for forgetting about the Zuccarini’s of the world.
- Qant.as domainer puts evidence of bad faith registration on record in national newspaper.
- Ben Edelman is not keen on domainers.
- ICANN launches a ICANN for Dummies podcast. If you’re clued in enough to be reading this blog, you probably don’t need to listen to it.
- Cool Web 2.0 gizmo for domainers with time on their hands.
- There are still millions of people who don’t understand that a .info is not a .com.