March 11, 2015
DI PRO Updates
The following updates were recently made to DI PRO services:
- Added six new application status filters to the New gTLD Application Tracker search function, namely: Will Not Proceed, In Auction, In CPE, On Hold, Transition to Delegation and In PDT. Users can now filter on 30 different search criteria.
- Removed redundant “Collision Risk” column and associated search options from Application Tracker.
- Improved the clarity of Application Tracker results by adding new “Evaluation” column to the results table.
- In the Application Tracker, added links to TLD Health Check for delegated TLDs.
- Added TLD Health Check links to Popular New gTLD Domains report.
- Added the ability to filter by A-label to Popular New gTLD Domains report.
- Dozens of new gTLD logos added to TLD Health Check.
- Commenced tracking of .xxx zone file in TLD Health Check.
- Fixed Application Tracker bug that temporarily displayed the wrong delegation status for a small number of contested gTLDs.
This content is available to DI PRO subscribers only.