- DropCatch spends millions to buy FIVE HUNDRED more registrars
- Short .at domain auction raises over $1m
- Donuts loses $22.5m .web lawsuit as judge rules gTLD applicants cannot sue
- Privacy risk under new domain transfer policy
- Transferring domains gets more complex this week
- GoDaddy in talks to buy massive registrar Host Europe – report
- Amazon backtracks after pricing free Alexa list at over $900,000
- Oracle buys Dyn just weeks after huge attack
- After shaky start, .blog launches today
- Famous Four exec moves to CentralNic
- Who are the five new ICANN directors?
- .food goes live, and it’s a closed generic
- Afilias retains .org back-end deal
- Nominet suspends over 8,000 “criminal” domains as IP complaints double
- GMO offers free SSL with .shop domains
- Domaining Europe heading to Berlin next year
- Verisign and Afilias in open war over $135m .web
- New policy would ban President Trump from ICANN meetings (probably)
- Get ready for thousands of new two-letter domains
- “Shadow content policing” fears at ICANN 57
- Governments mull greater geo gTLD powers
- Should new gTLDs be first-come, first-served?
- RANT: Governments raise yet another UN threat to ICANN
- ICANN to terminate Guardian’s last gTLD
- Ship explosion cost ICANN $700k
- ICANN has $400m in the bank
- Thick Whois coming to .com next year, price rise to follow?
- Radix acquires .fun gTLD from Warren Buffett
- Uniregistry says it was unaffected by mother of all DDoS attacks
- Big brands condemn “fraudulent” .feedback gTLD in ICANN complaint
- Guess which registrars sell the most gTLDs
- Google could shake up the registry market with new open-source Nomulus platform
- States drop IANA transition block lawsuit
- Donuts will cut off sham .doctors
- Registrar accused of pimping prescription penis pills
- Rightside new gTLD renewals can top 80%
- .xxx to get lower ICANN fees, accept the URS
- NameCheap stops selling .xyz domains
- The DNA loses second exec director in a year
- XYZ hires .top guy as first China employee
- ICANN faces first post-transition test of UN power (for real this time)
- Industry firm stars in reality TV show
- Judge says IANA transition suit unlikely to succeed
- Root hits 1,500 live TLDs as US oversight ends
- Ship explosion takes ICANN gear out of action
- Obama formally hands internet over to UN
- Breaking: Judge rules ICANN handover will happen!
- ICANN handover in jeopardy as Texas leads lawsuit against US government
- Squabbling drug peddlers drag .pharmacy into brand bunfight
- For $10,000, Donuts will block hundreds of typos and premiums for your brand
There are plenty of available domain name suggestion tools out there, but BizNameWiz has to be the strangest I’ve seen.
The press release says it uses a “unique and creative algorithm”.
No kidding. I’ll let these screengrabs speak for themselves.
Related posts (automatically generated):